Monday, April 6, 2009

I miss my coffee lounge

I am longing to get back to the class on the 14th for Entrepreneurial Finance.

I regret I could not capture every single moment of my life at Warwick and this blog should have been started six months ago. Actually I did not even know what a blog really was - Till recently when I almost paid a fairly large sum to get one going and was rescued just in time (JIT).

Life at Warwick has been fun. 2 terms have slipped away successfully. How I wish time could perhaps move a bit slower and recession a bit faster, so that I could live Warwick a bit more.

Mornings are exciting. Coffee cookies and newspaper, and a chance to catch up with friends. Being outside the class is as much of an education as being inside. Being a part of so many diverse groups (polo, beer, movies, varsity). This is fun. This is life.

Work hard and party harder – that’s the essence of a MBA…..

2 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard Manu. I have been looking forward to your blog. You are as interesting online as you are in person. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did anyone ever tell you that you are one of the kindest person.........

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is immensely appreciated and will be published for a discussion - soonest. Thanks. manu

 
Web Analytics